Manhunt India In Search Of 2019 Super Model: Delhi Audition Announced!
Manhunt 2019 Delhi Audition Announced!
Manhunt India is set to create another benchmark in the entertainment industry by model hunt 2019. Manhunt India had given Bollywood many talented actors, namely, John Abraham, Dino Morea, Muzamil Khan etc and they are in search on their next super model.
Manhunt India 2019 will be hosted and organised by the National Director Ahmad Kabir Shadan and Associate Director Ritu Sood under the company name Bloom fair Production.
Established in Year 1993, Manhunt International is the world’s first and longest running international male model contest. Manhunt India is a subsidiary of Manhunt International and is one of the biggest platforms to showcase your talent. The production house has given many talents to our entertainment industry, and they are very well known for their expertise. So, with no doubt, the upcoming modelling hunt will be a golden opportunity to all aspiring models.
Manhunt India 2019 auditions will be held On: –
(1) Delhi Audition Dated: 18 August 2019 Venue: Hotel The Lalit, New Delhi
(2) Chandigarh Audition Dated: 01st September 2019 Venue: Hotel Mountview
(3) Bangalore Audition Dated: 28 September 2019 Venue: Hotel the Lalit
(4) Hyderabad Audition: Dated: 29 September 2019 Venue: Radisson Blu
(5) Mumbai Audition: Dated 06 October 2019 Venue: Hotel the Lalit